Committed to community.
Giving back to the communities in which we live and work is an important part of our corporate and personal 'Commitment to Community.'
We continue to lead in supporting and raising funds for various social support organizations that serve the Ottawa and Gatineau region.
BYTOWN GOLF CLASSIC
For over 20 years, Bytown Travel’s Annual Golf Classic raised over $500,000 for local charities.
Bytown Travel is pleased to have the Education Foundation of Ottawa continue the tradition of the Bytown Travel Golf Classic.
AN ONGOING COMMITMENT
Other organizations that we have supported over the years include:
- Ubiquity Software's United Way fundraising auction
- Scotiabank's United Way fundraiser
- 'Bone China Tea Auction' - Osteoporosis Society of Canada
- Socialites & Company's fundraiser in support of the Barrhaven Food Bank
- 'Recovery Cup' - Harvest House
- Roy G. Hobbs Seniors' Club - Orleans
- International Golf Classic in support of the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Kiwanis Club of Ottawa
- Eastern District of the Ontario Professional Institute of Planners fundraiser in support of Habitat for Humanity - 'OPPI House'
- Ottawa Gatineau Hotel Association's 'Chef's Charity Café' for Tsunami Relief
- World Trivia Night in support of Champions for Children
- Champions for Children Foundation benefit golf tournament
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Immigrant Women Services Ottawa
- Ottawa Chamber Music Society's online Fundraising Auction
- Minto Skating Club 100th Anniversary Dinner and Fundraising Auction
- Ottawa Boys & Girls Club
- Ottawa-South Rotary Club